Research - Europe
Here you can browse our current research projects by theme, geographical area or just search for a keyword. If you browse down you will see a list of all of our current projects. You should find that our core research draws on a wide range of natural science disciplines, including ecology, behaviour, epidemiology, genetics, parasitology, biochemistry and physiology. WildCRU’s recent recruits include environmental economists and development specialists. Our research is deliberately empirical, aimed at generating data through experimentation and observation. This integrated approach provides the necessary expertise for developing workable conservation solutions.
- Foxes – Ecology and sociality
- Foxes: control, hunting and economics
- Freshwater biodiversity on farmland
- Geopolitics of Wildlife Conservation
- Grey partridge behaviour
- Health and welfare in reintroductions; lessons from small mammals.
- How global treaties protect lions
- IUCN Canid Specialist Group
- Landscape-scale conservation
- Lion Bones