Research - All Projects
Here you can browse our current research projects by theme, geographical area or just search for a keyword. If you browse down you will see a list of all of our current projects. You should find that our core research draws on a wide range of natural science disciplines, including ecology, behaviour, epidemiology, genetics, parasitology, biochemistry and physiology. WildCRU's recent recruits include environmental economists and development specialists. Our research is deliberately empirical, aimed at generating data through experimentation and observation. This integrated approach provides the necessary expertise for developing workable conservation solutions.
- Health and welfare in reintroductions; lessons from small mammals.
- High Andes Conservation Without Borders
- How global treaties protect lions
- Human Dimensions of the Conflicts between People and Jaguars in Brazil
- Impact and mitigation of off road tourism on High Andes
- Impact of human disturbance on stress, disease and conservation of chimpanzees, Pan troglodytes, in Budongo Forest, Uganda
- Influences of predation on African antelope
- Influences of resource availability on African ungulates
- IUCN Canid Specialist Group