Research - Endangered Species
Here you can browse our current research projects by theme, geographical area or just search for a keyword. If you browse down you will see a list of all of our current projects. You should find that our core research draws on a wide range of natural science disciplines, including ecology, behaviour, epidemiology, genetics, parasitology, biochemistry and physiology. WildCRU’s recent recruits include environmental economists and development specialists. Our research is deliberately empirical, aimed at generating data through experimentation and observation. This integrated approach provides the necessary expertise for developing workable conservation solutions.
- Andean Bear Project
- Atlas Golden Wolf Project
- Clouded Leopard Programme
- Ecology and Conservation of Dholes in Southeast Asia
- Ecology and Interactions of Cape Foxes, Bat-eared Foxes, and Black-backed Jackals in South Africa
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme
- European Mink Project
- Giant Otter Project
- Guanacos in Bolivia
- Health and welfare in reintroductions; lessons from small mammals.